Sunday 7 September 2014

learning with Anja

 



 

 

I am working non-stop getting ready for the Studio Tour
 taking place on the third weekend of September from the 20-21st.
 Therefor I've added extra classes for October.

Each workshop will be a mixed one, where you can choose what you would like to create that day. New classes will now include the opportunity to learn how to make an ostrich, fairy, African figurine or a different style of blue heron (photo's to be included on my website shortly) as well as the ability to work with stone art, its a crushed paper mache if mixed with Powertex it makes a clay .

Powertex just launched a new product called Easy3DFlex, an inorganic filler/binder in powder form, mixed with Powertex which creates a paste to enable you to easily work with paintings or sculpt in 3D, this medium gives cracks in thick layers by exposing to heat.



I have already seen the results of working with this product and it looks great. The product just arrived in Canada,  and my first order has just arrived. I am hoping I can add this to the list of workshops in the fall….I will keep you posted!.
 
Mark your calendars TODAY to ensure you reserve a spot!


 

September classes:
Saturday  -   Sept 27th

 

October classes:
Friday  - Oct 3th
Saturday - Oct 18th
Friday  - Oct 24th
Wednesday -  Oct 29th

 

November classes:
Friday -  Nov 14th
Wednesday Nov 19th
Saturday  - Nov 29th
If a planned workshop doesn't fit your schedule,
 please let me know as we can plan on another date if you can bring at least 3 friends.

Looking forwards seeing you at one of the workshops!
 

 
Rolling Hills Studio 
Discover the 'Creative Artist' within you 
10445 Sideroad 17
 Sunderland, L0C1H0 
FB – Rolling Hills Studio

1 comment: